How do I learn Englsih?

Today, we will discuss how to learn English?

Since I was an elementary school student, I have enjoyed learning English.

The most important element is that I was affected by many English teachers.

They treated me very well that I always got high scores on English tests.

As I was a child, I have dreamed that I would become an English teacher.

However, I learned English through two ways, including basic and nature.

You may be shocked by what I said. What's the big difference between the two?

I mean I learn by writing down ABC and memorize these words and pronunciation.

The second way is that I learn English by enjoying it and playing a lot of games.

Of course, I like the second way because I was influenced by it a lot.

Always we would have a lot of competitions that help us learn English. I like some competitions.

When you win in the end, you would get more stickers that the other one.

Some would recommend that competitions are not proper for all students.

In my opinion, I think some competitons would be necessary.

Playing these games and competitions would help you memorize the vocabulary and learn by it.

The second factor is I have met a wonderful teacher. She always encouraged me a lot and give

me some surprise when I am well-behaved.

So, I would get high scores on Englih tests.

However, I think listening, speaking, reading and writing are all important. They can't be divided.

In fact, when I was a student, I think get high scores are very important. But now, not really.

You should try to communicate with other people sometimes.

You know, when we communicate with others, we would be influnced by some grammatical structures.

Like me, although I get high scores don't represent I could speak Englsih well.

So, I changed my ways and learn to communicate with others in English.

By doing that, I could learn more and some useful usages. It really helps me a lot.

Today I would discuss some and see you next time.

If you have some opinions or ideas, welcome share with me.^^

留言

I agree with you!! Maybe we could share some information next time.

這個網誌中的熱門文章

podcast

English Phonics teaching

戀愛石。。。